Sunday, November 7, 2010

The daily life in korea(Chang Peng)

      I think I am not a 24 years-old student, before I came to korea  I think I am happy and no stress. But now I have been here for 4 half years,it's a long time to me. I lost many things and forget many things that I like to do. I know everybody go to abord to study is a diffcult and boring process. I like korea's air and bule sky .I have saw many kindly people. But we are different beeause of the costome. It's very diffcult to really into korea life.
      I have a normal day in here. If I have class I will go bed early than go to school and study ,than go to home by school bus, when I get home I will do my homework and eat dinner. In the evening I will watch TV.
      On the weekend,  I will play basketball with my friends than outeat wiht them. I will clean  my room let it bright and cleaning.
      I will call my mother on the weekend and tell my mother I am ok,don't worry.
      That's all.

7 comments:

  1. Hi~ chang peng~
    If you need someone who know well about Korea, I ould be able to help you.^^ I wish you and others spend great time in Korea. If you are comfortable, your time would pass faster in here. Don't forget the most truth. We are in here^^ -A Ryeon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you've been here such a long time. I wonder; do you like it? Are you a little bored?
    Anyway, I think living or studying abroad is a great experience and I hope you can enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. chang peng~ you are bad lot ~~why used my ID~~~~~~(>_<)~~~~5555~~but you are my friend ,i will forgiveness for you ~~haha^_^
    Don't be discouraged!If you have free ,we will with you fighting together ~~O(∩_∩)O~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi~ I think you always try to be diligently.
    Cheer up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi~ chang peng you plays basketball every weekend? why don't we play together.I am czray about basketball.these days i need exercise a lot.when you play basketball please call me~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi chang peng :) Studying abroad can be difficult but can't be boring!! Do you have many Korean friends here? I want to be close to Chinese students but usually you guys hang out in a group, this little shy Korean girl is frustrated by it haha I don't have any close Chinese friend.. Why can't Korean students and Chinese students be close as much as between Koreans are or Chinese are? I am pretty serious about this!:'( You've been here 4 and a half years but you still think it's very difficult to get into a real Korea life. I am sorry to hear this.. Hope you find more exciting things you can only do in Korea and won't leave any regret after you go back to your country :) Good luck! -jiwon-

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks little bit sad. Studying abroad isn't easy to everyone. Many different things. I also went abroad to study for three years before. It was really hard times. But when I came back to Korea, it was really helpful to me for living. It was a chance to breed
    confidence. I recommend you should some new hobby. And don't be panic you can do it!

    ReplyDelete