Tuesday, November 30, 2010

If one day

 It is a poem,when i visited a website ,i saw the poem ,i really like it ,so i show it for everybody,i hope you will like it .

If one day you feel like crying...
Call me.
I don’t promise that I will make you laugh,
But I can cry with you.
If one day you want to run away...
Don’t be afraid to call me.
I don’t promise to ask you to stop,
But I can run with you.
If one day you don’t want to listen to anyone...
Call me.
I promise to be there for you.
And I promise to be very quiet.
But if one day you call...
And there is no answer...
Come fast to see me.
Perhaps I need you.

7 comments:

  1. Wow~!! The poem is beautiful~!! > <
    I want to show the beautiful poem for my boy friend~!! I guess that the poem said that I wish I could be with you all the time and whatever happens, I always want to be with you~!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This poem is love poem. The speaker's focus is only his or her lover. It make me very impressed. Through this poem I felt that speaker's ture love toward lover. Very beautiful poem.

    By.Son Sun-young

    ReplyDelete
  3. The poem is a love poem, I hope everybody have a such as this girl or man in this poem ,and don't harm her, She want to help you and go with you , you should think about the reason and stay with her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh~! very beautiful poem~!!
    If I have a boyfriend,I would like to tell him haha. I'm sure the writer is falling in love~!
    -Jin-Woo Na

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um It was so beautiful poem to me.
    The poetry evoked a feeling of love in the reader. Also, This poem represents true love by implication. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I question your motivives. I need to to to know your vour vululurbiititityss. I'm am an an Interpreter Interpreter For The Hearing Impaired. Would love to meet you. Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. You"re handsome and sweet. That proves to the others, I'm power. Step down white. You don't rule. This clasdissy white girl that reaspects ALL people will be in my my life. Go on.

    ReplyDelete